As you all know, Jered and I have many exciting events taking place over the next few months. We thought it would be fun to keep everyone up to date on wedding plans and progress on our new home.
Kelly & my Aldis' friend J-rod, I see in you two the best thing that a mother could ever hope to see...God's abundant blessings. It brings so much peace into my heart to see the way you two benfit each other in this world. I love you both and am 'obsessed' with your lives. Love Mom/Anne
To Killer and J-Rod, I love the new pad man. Sweet digs. Tight fence er... whatever yo. jk. I am SO happy for you two. The blessings in your life are so clear to everyone! I hope you know that and I can't wait for the Stevenssss wedding! Love Mara
I am so excited for you both. You are my favorite flavor of JELLY.. I like the house, i really want to come see it this weekend. You need to put pictures of you both on there.
4 comments:
Kelly & my Aldis' friend J-rod,
I see in you two the best thing that a mother could ever hope to see...God's abundant blessings. It brings so much peace into my heart to see the way you two benfit each other in this world. I love you both and am 'obsessed' with your lives. Love Mom/Anne
To Killer and J-Rod,
I love the new pad man. Sweet digs. Tight fence er... whatever yo. jk. I am SO happy for you two. The blessings in your life are so clear to everyone! I hope you know that and I can't wait for the Stevenssss wedding!
Love Mara
NOT 5:02 am - IT WAS 6:45, geez.
I'm not T H A T obsessed ( ??? )
I am so excited for you both. You are my favorite flavor of JELLY..
I like the house, i really want to come see it this weekend. You need to put pictures of you both on there.
Post a Comment